Montag, 11. Juli 2011

To introduce me

Now it's time to introduce me myself, isn't it?
My name is Jessica, I'm 17 and a half years old and come from good old Germany. It's my dream to come to New Zealand in a year. I'd love to work there as a Au Pair!

But why did I chose that country at the very end of the world?
To me, it was clear for years that I wanna live in another country than Germany for a year after my last big exams, called Abitur. And I wanted to improve my English a little more. So, here's my first restriction.
Secondly, I knew which countries I wanted to go and to which I didn't. New Zealand was one of the most prefered ones - the other were the USA, but here I got a little problem: I only want to see some special places and not the whole land.
I came to my decision that way.

I'd like to talk a little about my life here in a small town in Germany and all my experiences while I search for more and more information about NZ. Hope you enjoy it!

Love, Jessica

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen