Montag, 18. Juli 2011

My first day

Today I did my first day at the kindergarden. I work there for 3 weeks (maybe 4 but I don't think so) and 7 to 8 hours a day. And I love these children! Pure gold! E.g. there was Adrian who seems to be like my friend and already told me a secret (keep in your mind that we met the first time maybe 3 to 4 hours ago!) or Laura who played "father, mother and child" with me. Just us two but we did brilliant. Lucas told me that he does not like the others (their not his friends!) and really dislikes his sister. But that'll be okay because in August, he will join school. Jonas thought (because he is the oldest) he got some 'special place' because of his age. And can flirt with girls. Matella loved to play with sand and water (so she got mudd) but needed help for getting the water - and of course she asked me. Emily was really lovely - she seemed to like me from the very first minute!
I love to get to know these 13 children much better in the next days. I really love children. They're pure gold.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen